Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Home Decorations

As promised, I'm sharing the fall decorations we've created. We created a pumpkin out of beadboard and added a burlap ribbon to it. It's a perfect door hanger. I like using pumpkins because you can display them from the beginning of fall through Thanksgiving. You get a little more mileage out of your seasonal decoration when you use pumpkins! :-)


 
 
These Tennessee made from reclaimed wood is not exactly a fall decoration. But I will argue that since the football season has started this indeed is a fall decoration. I painted the heart in "Orange Marmalade" in honor of the University of Tennessee's football team. #gobigorange
 
 
 
We also made this pumpkin out of reclaimed wood. I added the orange grosgrain ribbon and a bit of burlap to give it an extra special look.

 
All these items are currently available for purchase in our Etsy shop!
 
Next week I will be sharing photos from several of the custom orders we've recently created.

No comments:

Post a Comment